YOUR LATEST R&B NEWS ...

When Ciara made her TRL appearance late last week, she stated that the name of her anticipatedly awaited new album will be called The Evolution. Sounds familiar to a Mr Thicke if you ask me. She's not the only one though. If Christina Aguilera can use the same album title as Ginuwine, who's to say Cici can't do the same? I just read that Monica has pushed back her album The Makings of Me from the 26th September to the 3rd October. If this is done so that she can push out a 2nd single to generate more album buzz then this could be a good thing. But if she changed just because Janet was dropping the same day as her then it would show that she's afraid of healthy competition. So Beyonce's people told her not to fly and to halt her promotional UK TRIP due to the terrorism bomb plot concerning British and US air travel. Well, if this promotion was really important, she'd have hired a private jet. It's not like she can't afford it. Justin's people are allegedly worried about the poor lack of progress in Sexy-Back. Now they are rushing out My Love FEAT T.I. Well, if this is true, why am I not surprised? Sexy-Back is wack to me and it's good to see people are seeing the light. That said, congrats to Fergie for getting to no1 with London Bridge on the Hot 100 Billboards chart. Now what's the fascination with this nasty talentless Paris tramp? I don't usually mention her on my site because I think she's superwack and is only here simply because billionaire daddy owns a couple of hotels around the world. Folks talk about Cassie, but this chick is just as bad.

ps

No, I don't have that new Beyonce track so stop the emails. Please don't say you have an exclusive if you don't really have it or have no intentions of sharing. That is all for now.

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm Beyonce's UK promotional trip is back on. You can google to verify.

Anonymous said...

i have the song @ http://www.personal.psu.edu/jcp234/thealarm.mp3 that's a link from the server of my school (PENN STATE!) so it's safe.

Anonymous said...

i have the song @ Ring The Alarm that's a link from the server of my school (PENN STATE!) so it's safe.

Anonymous said...

Now what's the fascination with this nasty talentless Paris tramp?

ROTFLMBO!!!! *dead*

Anonymous said...

Ciara looks so pretty, I love that picture. Paris Hilton is fine when it comes to fashion but she can't sing.

Sylvia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sylvia said...

What part of Bham are you from? I grew up in Yardley then moved to Moseley! Now based in D.C., anyway i'll be back to check on your blog, come say 'hi' at
I Like Her Style!

Toya said...

Thank you for the links. Angel, I currently reside in the Witton area, not far from Erdington.

Anonymous said...

actually Paris' dad isn't a billionaire. He's simply a millionaire, with a networth of only 700,000.