AMERIE'S 2007 COMEBACK ...

Actually, I think this is good news. All the big established acts are dropping an album this year and it's not like she's given us an official release date for her new project None of The Above. She could also do with the added studio time to work on some major improvements. Besides, I've heard at least three leaked songs and they are really not up to par. Maybe they are rough edits and the final mixes are not put together yet but I haven't been that floored by her music lately and this is coming from someone who thoroughly enjoys her music. She needs to go back to the formula of her first album All I Have which was fantastic.

1 Comments:

Ruben's Crazy World said...

Amerie's new stuff does seem to be crossing the line, and as you said, All I have was her best album. I agree with you 100%. She needs to go back to her chill music, and needs to stop trying to keep up with what's "in" and do her own thing.