MISS JONES HANGS UP ON CHRISTINA MILIAN

Miss Jones is a rude bitch and has proven that she's not tactful enough to be on air. She hung up on Christina Milian just because Christina refused to admit that she turned down Rihanna's SOS. Christina wanted the questions to be centered around her latest horror movie Pulse. But Miss Jones says that she doesn't appreciate folks dictating the direction of the interview. Wasn't she dictating on what should've been said?

"Yeah, it was a short lived interview, but I refused to give in to their pure ignorance in the interview. It's crazy cause my people asked around if I should do her show and I agreed that it would be fine. Had no idea what stupid asses I'd be interviewed by. Anyway, they were tryin to ask about the split and "SOS" blah blah...all this crap based on the fake rumors that were put out in the papers ... I just refused, especially cause she started the interview saying my Mom had something to do with it, completely rude and people like that don't deserve my time. I was promoting my movie and honestly, had they asked in a different manner I might have answered some of the questions. So forget them! Haha, believe me, the other side of me wanted to stoop to her level and let her know what I really think of her. But your girl's got class! And her and her followers will never have that. I still got love for everyone else at Hot 97 though" - Christina Milian.

13 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...how rude & completely uncalled for...that wasn't nescessary at all...Miss Jones has quite the nerve, doesn't she?, Christina did the CORRECT thing!!! Cici didn't want 2 bring of the "Jersey Gurl!" on 'em...but I always despised Miss Jones...this only concludes my speculation that she is a "Blunt" B!tch....I do not respect for that...that was ignorant and shelfish...Cici's a sweet girl too, how professional.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she did that. I am baffled :-?...

Toya said...

She kept pushing and pushing. All that just to get listeners. Christina is good because I'd have started cursing - on air too!

Anonymous said...

miss jones,including the whole morning show are a bunch of RUDE,STUPID,ASSHOLES!!!!!
THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED YEARS AGO!!!!!!
miss jones is a stupid bitch.
good 4 you cristina for acting like a lady.

Anonymous said...

Christina handled herself like a lady of business would. Coming down too a women like Miss Jones level will get you no where. You she where her big fat cupcake ass is.

Ruben's Crazy World said...

I love christina milian, Im glad she did the right move.

As for pulse, I went to go see it because of her, sadly the movie sucked, but her performance was good=)

Ruben's Crazy World said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

somebody needs to interview miss jones and ask her when is the last time she had a hit record and when was the last time anybody record producer came up to her and asked her to sing one of their sonngs. that one hit wonder's mouth would be on the floor dragging then.

Toya said...

*lol*

Random J said...

If I was a star and somebody hung up on me on air, I'd roll to the station and drop kick that fool! Right in the face and shout "HANG UP OWN DAT! HANG UP OWN DAT BITCH! WHAT!! WHA'" And make somebody film it on camera phone and bluetooth and e-mail it to everybody.

Anonymous said...

Was she serious. Miss Jones is horrible, I remember when she interviews Danity Kane on Making The Band and she totally disrespected them. Im so happy about what Christina Milian said about the entire situation, she has class, thats right mami! But that was crazy, people are just going to stop going on her show or conducting interviews because she is an asshole. ::Smooches::

Toya said...

I agree April.

Anonymous said...

MISS JONES IS A STUPID,BITTER BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOT97 CAN KISS MY ASS!!!!!!!!!