MAYBE I SHOULDN'T HAVE POSTED THAT SITE AFTER ALL

A post written today from the blogger ...

I just wanted to leave a note to thank everyone for their support. I know the site is seriously lagging with news and updates, but I just have a lot going on personally. I'm getting it together though, and I promise (Lord willing) a lot of new things for the first of the month. I've decided to keep uploading full albums, but for the new & unreleased stuff I will ALSO upload them track by track so you can preview or whatever. I'm trying to figure a way to do this.

Also, to the people leaving comments cursing at me about the albums not working, it's dumb. Try clicking the link that says report file. I don't check those comments every day, so you'll get further by reporting them. The reason a lot of the albums are down is because SendSpace & MegaUpload deleted ALL of my links. I'm guessing they've banned my ip, LOL! So yeah, just notify me and I'll re-upload them. So easy. Also, the FileGone links don't work because they've switched to RogePost. Please understand that I run (and pay for) this site 100% by myself and I'm trying. Be nice. It makes me care more.


Last but not least, if you donate something to me, please give me your source if there is one, so I can credit. I don't have a problem doing so. I have many times in the past. I really don't want drama with other sites because a song is "exclusively theirs". Thanks for reading.

Oops.

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

girl we love you, keep ya head up and im back on myspace lol
holla at me

Anonymous said...

I dont think iv ever come across someone so self-centred in my entire life. Damn. What makes you think you were the one who caused all that? LMAO

Anonymous said...

Clearly I've missed something, as I have no idea who or what this is about. Ah well.

Anonymous said...

U know my dear Toya, it's truly a shame that people get so harsh on other persons for not having this or that album or this or that video or leaked song. After all, they're leaked! We're not meant to have them (even if we do...). It's sad, really sad, since I've downloaded so much from that site since u posted it, and I came across heavily downloaded files (Like 200+ downloads) and not a single comment not even to say thanks, and I felt awful for that. It's such a hard work to keep a blog recently updated and to get the leaked music (Toya, u must know about it) and well, it's ntohing short of disrespecful that people gets so rude to the point of curse the author for not posting som'n like... the HQ of Kelis or Danity Kane, for example. I, for instance, still love to bits even if u don't post albums any longer, why? Coz u still are the reigning queen of the R&B blogs, coz some of ur reviews are more accurate than those of Amazon or All Music Guide, coz u are entertaining and grateful with ur fanbase. How come ur fans are much more grateful than theirs? It's a pitiful situation... I wrote a thank note for every file I downloaded there...
Cheers!
Try 2 sing 1 song with 1 voice...
Atte. Dan!

Toya said...

Thank you Dan. You're sweet. ;) Still, it would be nice if more folks would give me feedback on my posts and not just when they want me to send them a download.

Secondly, to the anonymous person, I am not self-centred. Before I posted the link on my site EVERY link was working and now he's had to take all his albums down because the server deleted his files.

It's pretty obvious that somebody is HERE watching my site and monitoring everything that goes on.

That said, I'll continue on with the email thing.

Anonymous said...

I feel really bad for that girl... People should be thankfull for everything she uploads for us! She puts so much time in it.

I think you shouldnt tell about the site. Some people just dont deserve to know about sites like that. They are just soooo unthankfull!!! The site was better before so much people came to download.

I enjoy your site Toya!!!! Thanks for evrything!!! A big hug from me!

Aleida

Toya said...

Thank you Aleida. I've learnt my lesson now. I feel bad because I feel responsible.

Anonymous said...

Toya I appreciate U so much!!! Some ppl R just so excited they get into the hype and want more!!! U give an inch & they take a yard...but still they kno not what they do...on the inside they reaLLy do appreciate what U do for them...I jus want to let U kno that..Stay Up!

-Mike

Anonymous said...

There will always be ungrateful people who do not appreciate what others do. They don't care about the hard work that go into these blogs, and they will always have something negative to say. The best way to combat them is to to keep your head up and keep doing what you are doing. Toya, you and the other music bloggers have lots of support from people who appreciate your views and the effort and time you take to provide entertainment for others.

Toya said...

Thank you both.