DOWNLOAD JANET'S NEW VIDEO: CALL ON ME

The video was beautiful. It was like watching an exotic romance feature. Nelly looked scrummy! Janet was practically glowing and their chemistry was absolutely wonderful! The video definetely does the song justice! Loved it! The download was in EXCELLENT QUALITY! Thank you Booskee9!

[DOWNLOAD][DOWNLOAD 2]

OK, so I finally get round to watching Justin's SexyBack video and I really like it! I am soooo mad that I cannot shit on this video right now. The concept was very ambitious and the James Bond thing that was going on in the video was actually hot. I was a little disappointed that he wasn't dancing as it was well validated for this type of song and a dance sequence would've been hot in that disco scene but I guess the video makes the song slightly more tolerable.

That Chris Brown video for Say Goodbye is so damn cute. However, I'd have loved for this handsome 17-year-old to release Poppin or Aint No Way - those two songs are my kind of ear candy hotness right there. Still, I think it's great that he's taken on the challenge of releasing a ballad. Since he can pull it off, then hey, no complaints on my behalf!

0 Comments: