TWO NEW MONICA TRACKS LEAKED!

Here is the cover for Monica's new album The Makings Of Me. I love the pose and the sexual prowess that the cover conveys but again, the blonde hair is still not working. I finally watched her new video for Everytime Tha Beat Drop, and it was okay. Nothing extravagant and reminded me a lot of Destiny's Child's Soldier video. The beat is hard and you can definetely crunk to it. However, Monica wasn't really feeling it. Also, she is ghetto as hell. Check out her facial expressions, looking like a mini-me Mary J Blige all ready to cuss you and shit. She knows her ass is "too hood", not that it's something to be proud of but the chick is all attitude. This is the very reason why she will never be able to reach out to a wider audience or grace the cover of a mainstream magazine. This is the reason why she will always be below her peers, and even the newcomers with little talent are a step or two above her which is sad because Monica is very talented. The blonde weave also looked tacky. I am so disliking her image right now and wished she'd go back to the way she looked during "The Boy Is Mine" era. Anyway, check out these two new leaked tracks from the new album:

Hell No [Download: full]

Why Her [Download: full]

Hell No is hot as hell. Why Her is also very nice. I am loving every Monica track I've heard so far. Her album sounds like it's going to be fantastic. Do the damn thang Monica! This is for Fabizzle, the high quality of A Dozen Roses. I know you wanted this. *wink* [Download: full]




4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell No = We Belong Together
OMG this is like a total rip off, I thought Mary J Blige was bad with Be without You... or Janet with Call on Me but SERIOUSLY this is a COVER

Toya said...

*lol* Could've been better I agree.

Anonymous said...

a couple more spins...i might get to it,lol missed ya TOYA!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

"why her" sounds so much like "mariah's We belong together" rrip off!!!!!!!!!!