TAMIA'S BETWEEN FRIENDS IS SET TO DROP IN OCTOBER

R&B singer Tamia has inked a new deal with Image Entertainment for the American release of her fourth album 'Between Friends.' The CD has already been released to rave reviews in South Africa on Gallo Records. Tamia worked solely with producers Shep Crawford and Rodney Jerkins for 'Between Friends.' The CD also reunites Tamia with singer Eric Benet, whom she scored a gold-certified, number one single with "Spend My Life With You" in 1999. 'Between Friends' is expected to drop in mid-October. In addition to the album, Tamia is also a spokesperson for Chevrolet and is currently featured in radio spots and numerous print ads for the automotive maker. My old blog was responsible for the leakage of her new album and the reason why the leaked version doesn't have the Eric Benet duet is because it was the African release which is where JBreezy ordered it from. I'm taking it that the American release will have more tracks. Even though I have the album and play it every day in my house and in my Vauxhall Corsa, I will definetely cop a legitimate release when it drops and I recommend that everybody else does the same. The CD is fantastic.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! I really, really want Tamia's album. She's one of my all-time favourite artists, and the samples I've heard have been amazing! Mid-October release is excellent as well. Just in time for my birthday ;P

Anonymous said...

Yep, "Between Friends" is a fantastic album! It's one of this year's hidden gems if you ask me! Thank goodness it's getting US release because people NEED to hear what Tamia's been working on. It's grown up, it's mature, it's sexy and sensual, and it's pure RnB music at its best.

AOI said...

I couldn't agree more with the previous poster. This CD leaked and got rave reviews from everybody that heard it. I'm getting a copy as soon as it comes out. Support real talent and buy Tamia's latest instead of Paris' garbage... :-P !!

Random J said...

"The way I love you" is my TUNE!!! The beat and her vocals are so tight. I never really took much notice of Tamia before-hand, but the chick can SING! Every note is perfect and she sings with "feeling!" (Something Aguilera's voice lacks alot of the time).

"Too grown for that" is a little too club and street for Tamia, but she still holds that tune down. She rides that club-banging-Darkchild beat better than Danity Kane do on "Hold me down" which sounds VERY similar.

Anonymous said...

Great!!!! I love Tamia. I will definitely buy it!!!!