SINGLES REVIEW

How We Carry - Mya [Download: full]
OK, this is the other Mya track that leaked. I've uploaded Ridin' last week and now here is the other leaked Mya track taken from Liberation and it's called How We Carry. I think this song takes a while for you to get use to. At least it did for me. I like Ayo and I love Ridin' so there's still hope yet.



Aint No Party - Ruben Studdard [Download: full]
Here is a new track from the former Americam Idol champ called Aint No Party. Well, not to this. Ruben is currently putting the finishing touches to his third studio album. Anyway I don't like this song. It's dull and boring with not much musical direction. But then anything he puts out I can easily dismiss it. That would be because of the fact that I've never been a Ruben fan.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Just listened to the Ruben track. I like how it sounds in the verses, but the chorus is quite weak. Either way, he keeps emphasizing that this album shows more maturity than his first one. But from what I've heard, it really doesn't. These songs sound like they could have been on Soulful, only they're better than most of the material that was on it.