THREE NEW KELIS TRACKS

Lil Star - Kelis feat Cee Lo [Download: full]
*
This is different and a lot more poppy than usual but I like it. I hear a sample but just can't put my finger on it. This album sounds like it's going to have a variety of different sounds. Each track will sound completely different. Electro-pop, Hip Hop, R&B and rock. It's all going to be there.

Living Proof[Download: full]

This is another nice upbeat track with that Kelis type of spin. Reminds me of an 80's funk-dance track fused in with R&B.

What's That Right There feat Will.i.am [Download: full]

Another song with a hip funktastic beat that puts you on your feet. I'm feeling the dance vibes she's putting out. If my interest in the new album has waned before, it has definetely returned.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Toya! Thanx a lot & that's A "Mary Tylor Moore" Sample in the 1st one!!! it sounds great!!! Kelis is so aristic with her music fusing different sounds and retro samples & beats, I love it!!! This album will be bananas!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I hear it at the beginning...They should of had the theme song in the background of this record!!! that would've been raw.."I'm gonna make it after alllllllllllllllllll" Imao!!!

Random J said...

"Lil Star" is hot! I love when she does these soulful kinda tracks. Her husky voice sounds so soulful and rich.

Kelis is under-rated. I love the way she goes against the grain. You can't pin down where she's gonna head next musically. I commend her for having the bravery to move away from The Neptunes. Though I must confess, I would've liked at least one track from 'em on her latest record. *lol*

Anonymous said...

Living Proof was produced by Raphael Saadiq who worked with Kelis previously on her "Tasty" album. I'm loving the songs I've heard so far. I can't wait to get my hands on the album.