BETWEEN FRIENDS - TAMIA (NEWS)

The CD has not been released or promoted in the US. I have heard that Between Friends has done extremely well in South Africa and has now gone gold over there. Tamia's new album is absolutely amazing beyond words can say and definitely tops this year as the best R&B album to leak in 2006. Now I know the year isn't up yet but I just know that no other artist will top Between Friends. That CD grows blossoms, makes the sun rise, makes the bees buzz and the birds chirp. Absolutely beautiful, especially Love & I, but every track is simply outstanding! I love this album just as much as her debut and I consider her debut to be an R&B classic.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Tamia has major talent that is being overlookled for some pop glammed up pretty girls with no talent at all.

Anonymous said...

She is definitely slept on...her talent is far above most of the mess thats out there selling right now. She's always been this talented and her other albums didn't shake the waters....so unfortunately I dont think this album will do too much either. Sucks though....people are truly missing out on this one!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the posters above, Tamia is being slept on by the public and the industry. She is very underrated as a sing, as an artist. Her vocals crushes most of these females out there with the "cute looks." She can give up a chill up your spine with out screaming (a la Beyonce & Christina) lyrics out.