NEW DANITY KANE TRACKS LEAKED


Want It From Me is a sexual and erotic R&B track, and even the beat has a sexy laidback feel. Yes, I think this song is very hypnotising in deed! More please. Hold Me Down is another hot spanking R&B track. You can cruise to this in your Cadillac because these ladies are holding it down. I Wish is very nice, different laidback vibe from the other tracks that I've heard so far. One Shot and Right Now aren't bad either. I think this album is polishing up to be quite good. There are bigger things these ladies need to wish for though and let's hope they get it!
*
I Wish[Download: full]
Hold Me Down
[Download: full]
Want It From Me
[Download: full]
Showstopper
[Download: full]

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I THINK THAIR ALBUM IS GOING TO BE HOT THE SONG'S THAT I HEARD R THE SHIT 4REAL