LILY ALLEN GOES ON THE ATTACK ONCE AGAIN

Oh shat!

This week, Lily Allen has stated that "Madonna is the most overrated person in pop history". Miaow! I love this chick more and more and may even buy her album now despite downloading it! I think she may need me to considering that she's looking at career suicide.

Madonna has some crazy ass fans. Worse than Michael Jackson. I do agree with her though. I never really understood the fascination with this woman my damn self. She may well have had some of the most timeless pop tunes back in the day but Madonna cannot sing or dance and only has a career because it was based on sex, scandal and controversy. The music came second and always did.

Whenever I say Madonna can't sing, her fans will always bring up the Evita era. Puh-lease! That just means she got vocal training for that one moment but did she ever sound like that again? You should avoid all Madonna fans at all costs for the following reasons Lily:

They will bite you in the ass.

Stalk you.

Try to track you down.

Send you death letters written in blood.

Smudge all of your promotional posters with faeces.

Post bullets through your letterbox.

Create little animations that were digitally manipulated to make it look like the "queen" is kicking your ass.

Do NOT fuck with those Madonna fans.


I really enjoyed Lily's album Alright Still. With her dedicated references to being a Londoner you can't help but feel you're in London because the cockney slang and references are so full on that you can even smell breezy London blaring from your speakers.

Plus, I haven't enjoyed a British pop album this much since The Spice Girls, oh the shame!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Lily's right, and I'm glad someone somewhat famous has just come out and said it. Madonna is overrated, she CAN'T sing, and lord knows she can't dance. I won't lie I do enjoy the occasional Madonna tune, and I did buy Ray Of Light when it came out back when I was in ... middle school (only because I thought she was going to have a level of depth that was surprisingly (!) absent from the CD). Love lily, and will definitely buy her CD, and I have you to thank for turning me on to her!

Toya said...

Well I'm not the only one. *lol*