WHAT HAPPENED TO TOYA'S WORLD?

I want to say a big hi to everybody and letting ya'll know that it feels great to be back on the blog scene again, even though I've only been gone for a week. You can't get rid of a bitch like me so easily, hahaha. Well, I decided to make today the grand opening even though this wasn't set to take place until Monday but since many of you found my blog (despite me not publicly revealing it), I had to speed things up a little. I'm not mad at you Monica. You weren't to know. *waves* As most of you have realised, my blog was shut down by Atlantic records. Long story. I very much know who snitched me up but shaming and naming is inefficiently deplorable since I'm over it and would like to put this whole mess behind me. However, I don't feel that album downloads destroy album sales especially if those artists have actual fans. It just means that record labels who get in arms over this type of thing aren't all that confident in their artists selling power. I guess that person was just looking out for their artist. I can't be mad at them for that.

I would also like to warn other music bloggers that your blog may be getting monitored or face inspection. They now see music/mp3 bloggers as the new Napster threat so be careful with what you put up and don't put up new albums that's affiliated with Atlantic Records or Sony BMG because you'll face blog closure! A lot of these blogs are beautiful and a lot of hard work has gone into them so I'd hate for all your wonderful hard work to disappear. I want EVERYBODY to spread my link and to let everyone know that I'm back in business. I hope this whole travesty doesn't deter anyone from enjoying my blog and if you have any leaked music, please continue to send it to me so that I can review it for future reference. Thanks all for your wonderful support and gratitude.

Toya xoxoxo

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I am soo happy you are back. I love this site and the updates and the music. Loving it. I heard alot of rumors that Atlantic records had shut you down for posting Cassie's album download. But Im glad you back. Love you...::Smooches::

Anonymous said...

I went to click on your link under my favorites so I could get my new music scoop and it was gone. I was like what the hell!!! Atlantic should be ashamed of themselves, if her shit doesn't sell, it's because her ass can't sing. Get a clue higher ups.

Anonymous said...

NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK TOYA...YOU KNOW WE NEEDED YOU!STAY FLY,[1] LOVE

Anonymous said...

Could you please let us knwo who sntched on you...was it another blog. If so I need to knwo not to visit their site

Anonymous said...

Oh how I have missed your blog! I'm thinking we should start a paypal thing and get people to donate money to you so you can get some webspace of your own. Glad you're back, definitely love what you do!

Random J said...

Today is the first time I've checked ya blog and I like it. It's cool!

Toya said...

I was actually thinking of setting up a forum for all the latest downloads. What do you guys think?

By the way, it's great to be back. Thanks guys.

Anonymous said...

Dear Toya,

About The Forum Comment: Yes! go 4 it...that way your stuff will be safe and Stars Are Blind does too...I think it's a great to post your downloads and intermediate...By the way glad ur bac...I'm so happy 4 U!!!!!