MORE BEYONCE PROMO PICTURES



More promo pictures for B'Day. A New York source with Sony connections has admitted to hearing the WHOLE album. They claim that there are a few good songs on the album (not great) and the rest is garbage. So we'll find out soon enough in the next couple of weeks. I hope she pushes back the album. With just four weeks to go, they've got one hell of a job making sure everything goes according to plan. In fact I just realised that September is going to be a very busy month for album releases. Beyonce drops the first week. The week after that it's Justin Timberlake and Bobby Valentino. The week after that it's Fergie, and then the week after Fergie, it's Janet Jackson and Monica. Six big September releases to look forwards to. The big question is, who will come out on top?

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Our girl B betta do sumthing quick. But i do believe no matter how bad her album is it'll still go platnum no matter what just because it's her.

Anonymous said...

This has been an entertaing summer of music. I will tell you and the battle is really just heating. up. I think Christina is far ahead rigth now.

Toya said...

I have a good feeling that Fergie is going to bring it too.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I've heard that Monica was pushed back by a week to October 3, which is probably smart because it gets her out of the heart of the competition.

Also, Clay Aiken and Ruben Studdard are releasing albums on the 19th and 26th respectively (of September).

I really hope Beyonce pushes back her album. I like the two songs I've heard so far, but at only 10 tracks the others really have to be good to make it worthwhile. Plus, the store I order from online has it priced at about $22 (Canadian) which is way too much.

Random J said...

Her head looks big in dat bottom pic! *lol* What's wid da outback look with this album though? She shoulda gone wid suttin classic, kinda Aguilera style. This whole album is gonna be a mess.

As for September releases, I'm not feenin' for many of 'em. The releases I'm looking forward to are JoJo and Megan Rochell's albums (whenever they're gonna friggin' drop!)

"B'day" seems like it's gonna be lacklustre, I've never been a huge fan of Monica and I'm not too keen on the songs I've heard from her lately. Fergie - I ain't watching at all. I can see Justin's album being the hottest, even though I can't stand dude.