RODNEY "DARKCHILD" JERKINS ...

Here is superhot R&B producer Rodney Jerkins looking like he had his beef sucked the hell out of him. Who sucked out his beef? I find it extremely hard that one day he looked at himself in the mirror, saw a fat tub of lard and decided to pick up some weights and eat a salad. Maybe wifey couldn't bring herself to have sex with him who knows? Maybe this is what made him have gastric bypass surgery. They sure aren't looking happy in these pictures. He wanted a trophy wife and she wanted the loot, and now they drown in each other's *cough* sorrow (I could be wrong either way, but he is looking good now that he's dramatically lost all that weight).

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn I didn't even recognize Rodney at first. The last time I saw him was on a special VH1 did on celeb weddings about 2 years ago. He is looking good

Toya said...

Yes he does!

Random J said...

He's lost WEIGHT! DAMN!! I remember when he was looking seriously obese. I guess these producers are realising they need to fix up. I mean Timbaland did the same thing. He used to be a big old fat piece of suttin. Then he went and bulked up: lost the fat, gained the muscle.

It's good though (providing the weight is lost healthily and correctly). Because aside from looking better, it's doing their health a load of good.

It must be pretty easy to put on weight as a producer. I mean, you're in your studio day in, day out. Sitting down in front of a keyboard and pro-tools 24 / 7.

Anonymous said...

Rodney looks incredible. I think its messed up for people to put posts up like this. Making statements like I guess she couldn't bring herself up to having sex with him or their drowning in each other's sorrow. That's sick. You don't know him or how is relationship is with his wife. Of course outside lookin in you would think what you are thinking. I usually wouldn't respond to this kind of foolishness but it struck a nerve because I know these personally. They are a beautiful couple. Don't hate on it sweetheart. Find time to hark on something a lil more informative than this.