RIHANNA IN ARENA: SCANS

Whilst I think she looks gorgeous in these pictures, I think she's looking well beyond her 18 years and they are obviously channelling her after Beyonce. After all, since they say Beyonce is Queen of R&B, they are now calling her the princess. You don't have to accomplish much to get these kind of titles these days do you? Let Beyonce go on stage, pull down her draws, cock her leg open and piss and they'll say she's the Queen of R&B because she invented the instrumental sound of piss trickling down and hitting a stage accompanied with the noise of a strong headed crowd. Oh, let that be the newest beat alongside Snap music, Crunk & B, Chopped & Screwed and Go-Go. I mean, didn't she get all the credit for inventing the word "Booylicious?" but if it serves me correct, Snoop used that expression even before the first word to that song was even written. Let Ashanti drop a bundle of shit (her first shit *cough* I mean CD) at the music store and wahey, she's the princess of R&B. Seriously, it's silly. Rihanna has only been doing this for little over a year now. I think Ciara is more deserving of that title. I'm not saying she qualifies, just saying she's more deserving than Rihanna. Sexy voice? *looks baffled* ("I don't want to be a muuurd-ah-rar" she croons in the most hideous fashion. Too late dear. You murdered a great song). Oh well, opinions are like assholes aren't they?

Ps

I recieved soooo much emails. I wish I could respond to them all but it's just not possible so I want to say thanks for all your kind words and that it's great to be back. I've lost a lot of my visitors but in time, I know they'll find their way here. Keep spreading my link!
*
Yes, unfortunately, I'm cutting back on the album uploads. I'm trying to keep my blog this time *lol* Sorry! No requests!

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Rihanna is following Beyoncé's steps in terms of beauty and hot beats. People seem to crave smooth-faced beauties with faces like Bratz Dolls with a lil' spice on the side (Namely, Amerie with her mixed heritage). Sadly, Rihanna will never achieve the quality of performances like Beyoncé's Dangerously In Love @ Grammy Awards. Pitiful, since she has a thing for putting good club tunes...
I keep on praying for a good end for Beyoncé's "Ring The Alarm", I watched Deja Vu yesterday and remember how off-track and rythm-lacking the choreography really was. I just love Rihanna bone structure and facial feaures, she's a hot chick.
Take care Toya! (BTW, which albums did u posted or leaked songs that ended up in your closure? Coz it seems unfair that a true promoter like u, got shut out of the game).
Cheers!
Try 2 sing 1 song with 1 voice...
Atte. Dan!

Toya said...

Thanks, hahaha. She can't sing or dance. Just looks. :(

Anonymous said...

I can not stand Rihanna's voice. It's so annoying especially on slow songs. Like "unfaithful" should have gone to a better voice. It could of been a classic song but no they had to give it to pon de forhead. She's pretty but thats the only title I can give her right now. She ain't the princess of shit but swagger jacking.

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering... do you still have links for the other albums you uploaded?

Toya said...

I might. Why?

Anonymous said...

damn, can the world stop offering negative Beyonce criticism. I'd like to hear the time Snoop said Bootylicious on a track though. Until then... HTOWNNN is in full effect!

Random J said...

*LOL* Rihanna ain't no princess of R&B. She's just the princess wid a big forehead (though I still "would" *lol*)

People throw "the title" around too casually. I wouldn't necessarily call Beyonce the queen, because alot of her solo material (IMO) is whack. I couldn't stand her 1st solo record. I think she's the (as you said Toya) "The hottest chick in the game", but not the Queen.

------------------------------------
http://chan-kun.blogspot.com/

Random J said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Random J said...

Plus...I think Def Jam are modelling alot of their female acts on Beyonce in some form. (Understandable given Jay-Z's position).

-------------------------------------
http://chan-kun.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

"I might. Why?"

Well could you just put them up until they die? I would just really like the ones you still have.

Anonymous said...

Lately I have really been holding back on this but now its nauseating. Rihanna whole image is a mini-Beyonce with a Bajan differential. Big WOW! Her styling in her videos and apperances are some Bull s*%t couture which is a turn off because originality is lacking and her said stage presence has no finesse because in her facial expressions you see her trying too hard. She just isn't all that she is publicized to be DAMN!!!