KELIS PUSHED BACK TO SEPTEMBER?

I don't think I'm anticipating this album as much now and I will be the first to admit to not being a hardcore Kelis fan. I like some of her music but she has yet to move me ... with anything. Kelis Was Here does sound like it's going to be an extraordinary album. A couple of tracks have leaked and they keep messing us about with the album's release date. Maybe her song isn't fairing as great as they'd have liked but whatever the reason, they need to get their act together! It's funny to me because Beyonce seems desperate to push up her album release date just to collide with her former band mate Letoya Luckett. As far as Kelis is concerned, well she'd rather sleep on the moon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, just to let you that the album is releasing in the U.S on August 22nd and the single "Bossy" releasing overseas on September 4th. Kelis's next single is titled "Blindfold Me" featuring Nas (Produced by Polow Da Don).I was told that she will be shooting a video for the song in the coming weeks. There's also a new tracklisting for the album:
1. Intro
2. "Blind Fold me" featuring Nas
3. "Bossy"
4. "Fire" featuring Spragga
5. "I Don't Think So"
6. "Weekend"
7. "Trilogy"
8. "Appreciate Me"
9. Til' The Wheels Fall Off"
10. "I'm A Handful"
11. "Ahhh Shit" featuring Smoke
12. "Was That Right There"
13. "Circus"
14. "Little Star" featuring Ce-Lo
15. "Living Proof"
16. "Goodbyes"
17. "Have A Nice Day"