BEYONCE'S NEW VIDEO: RING THE ALARM

I am really excited that the video for Ring The Alarm will premiere on the 14th August but this just proves even more that things aren't going all that great in Beyonceville. It was already a botched job releasing a song just because Jay-Z was on the track, and now the song is losing so much spins they are releasing a new video three weeks before her new album is set to drop. Sounds like a rushed strategy to me but we'll see how things pan out.

I am just laughing right now because it's not even farfetched that come premiere day, somebody will be sitting at their computer screen waiting to write another petition. A little dickie bird has told me the track should leak by next week. I hear it's hot as hell and ten times better than Deja Vu so I can't wait!

Beyonce will also perform Ring The Alarm at the VMA's. Mmmmkay. I will be glued to the TV set, with Dorito's, Spicy Hot Wings and a huge bottle of Pepsi *lol*

Come correct Beyonce, come correct.

1 Comments:

Random J said...

Seems like "Ring the alarm" shoulda perhaps been the first single. And what's with all these promo shots of her popping up that look hotter than the "B-Day" album cover the bitch chose!!!