NICOLE SCHERZINGER: NOT DATING WILL.I.AM ....

After posting pictures of Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger and her producer Will.i.am (of Black Eyed Peas fame) looking all comfortable as they left Joseph's nightclub last week, I just knew the rumours would start circulating. No, he is not boning the cat. Her official myspace was updated this week and the rumour was vigorously denied. She practically "loves him like a brother".



But let's get onto the music side of thangs shall we? Her solo album Her Name Is Nicole will be released in the United States on 16th October 2007, so mark your calendars, you Nic fans. And the video for her lead single Whatever You Like is near to completion. I hope it's a hot one! Anyway, I got a question that's been bothering me for some time. Am I the only female who doesn't think T.I. is sexy?

0 Comments: