POLOW DA DON: INDULGES IN DAMAGE CONTROL ....

Polow Da Don has responded towards the controversy surrounding his comments regarding black women and white women. Peep this:


When asked if he stood by his statement, he replied: "Oh definitely. It has nothing to do with me, these effects. I didn’t make this stuff up. Only thing where people got misled is that I said I prefer a White woman, and that’s not the case at all. Really, I date all types of women. It was a stage in my life when I started dating a lot of White women- that was just a stage in my life. Right now, I date girls I like. I don’t base it off of any shade or color when I meet a girl now. They linked my comments about the Black family and Black women with the “King of the White Girls” and [the fact that] I dated White girls. That’s where it all went wrong. So when I was comparing Black women to White women, that has zero to do with me dating White women. What I was saying was factual though. Ladies and gentlemen agreed, n****s and b******s got mad."

That is not really how it came across to me. He was attacking black women to justify why he likes dating white girls but whatev. His statements were still derogatory and offensive either way.

0 Comments: