KELIS: FASHION ROCKS FEATURE....

Wild chile Kelis and her rapper hubby Nas has a feature in the latest Fashion Rocks issue. They both shone in this latest Fashion Rocks photo op:


[spotted @ ULTIMATE-KELIS]

Love these two as a couple, even when they look bladdered, but when these two are together, whether they appear in a music video or a photo shoot like this one, their chemistry is ALWAYS undeniable! You just know their sex life is crazy! In the interview, they talk about life as a married couple how they got together and most importantly, their upcoming MTV reality show. Inside this post, you can read extracts from the feature.

NAS TALKS ABOUT THE COUPLE'S UPCOMING REALITY SHOW:
"Sometimes I feel like "This is cool, man; I have TV cameras following me wherever I go," he says, sipping a margarita from a plastic cup. "Other times I want to crawl under a rock." His mouth turns down stubbornly. "I feel like an idiot--'Did I really agree to this?' It feels so self-absorbed, so self-indulgent."


KELIS' HAIR RAISING EXPERIENCE:
"At twelve I had a perm, and one day my hair started to break off," she says. "I was like,'Mom!' She said, 'We'll take you back to the salon and get it fixed.' I said, 'Forget it. No matter what, I do not fit in--not with the white girls at school, and not with Chauncey and Rashida from uptown. Instead of trying so hard, I should just give up and be whatever it is I'm going to be.' So I shaved my hair off and got teased mercilessly. But I felt better."

NAS ON FASHION:
"Before I met Kelis, I wore Gucci or whatever was hot, says Nas, with admiration in his eyes. "I didn't dress badly, because there's no excuse to disrespect the gods of the stage with some bummy shit: I always say you better rob, cheat, or steal threads to look good up there because hip-hop is about being fresh from your head to toes.But this is a whole different level. Kelis has really made me get my spirit up and step up mu clothes game."

0 Comments: