J. HOLIDAY: SUFFOCATE [NEW SINGLE]....

Another hot J.Holiday track presents itself, not just another track but a track called Suffocate which is set to become the 2nd single from his upcoming Back Of My Lac album (out 2nd October):


The track is nice and has a deep smoothness about it. The way he incorporates sex-appeal into a song is crazy and only adds top game to his brilliance so far as an upcoming artist. Don't Wanna Lose is the high standard I like to hear. Top track. As for this track, there is something about the The Underdogs that has me drawn. I have been addicted to their work all year especially with what they've done for other male R&B singers such as Mario and Chris Brown. I think J.Holiday sounds the best when he's singing the slower tempo joints. I am totally loving this 110%.

0 Comments: