JAGGED EDGE: NEW ALBUM COVER & MUSIC VIDEO UNVEILED ....

Oooooh! Jagged Edge are back in sexual baby makin' mode with their latest new album which is also called Baby Makin' Project. Their album Baby Makin' Project is scheduled to drop 25th September 2007. Below is their official album cover art:



I've previewed the album and from what I've heard the tracks are absolutely fantastic (I will do do a full write-up once I hear the whole album in its entirety). I absolutely love their music. Their harmonies just send chills down my spine. Best next thing since Boyz II Men and Dru Hill. You can make love on a bed of nettles and still have an enjoying encounter as long as ya'll got Jagged Edge blaring out. After all, they know how to soooooothe with their wonderful harmonising. Well, enough of the sex talk, ha! CLICK HERE to preview their new album. You can watch their video 'Put A Little Umph In It' after the cut. Jagged Edge are back!

Put A Little Umph In It'

0 Comments: