TODAY'S R&B CELEB SPOTTINGS ....

Well, here's the first ever Danity Kane picture since the rumours of their alleged break-up. I guess Diddy thought that yesterday's Making The Band finale was the perfect arena to dispute those rumours:



[CLICK ALL IMAGES FOR LARGER VIEW]

A picture I didn't think we'd see again. They hung out with Diddy, and Bad Boy winners Donnie and the new group at the Making The Band after party with MTV.

J. Holiday performed at J&R Downtown musicfest over the weekend:



I can't stand it seeing a black guy with his pants not pulled up and his boxers on display. That is such a turn off to me. I think it's tacky. He is wearing a belt, so why not use it? I remember when Nelly rocked this look at the VMA's a couple of years ago when he performed "Country Grammar". His belt bust (I think) and his pants were to his knees with his boxers on full display. Not a cool look. Other than that, I am loving J's latest sound.

The 2007 Teen Choice Awards went down yesterday. Jordin Sparks, Nick Cannon, girlfriend Selita, Eve, Bow Wow, Omarion, Fergie, Tia and her fiance all made appearances:




Nick Cannon is mad corny. His girl Selita is pretty but not overly beautiful. I am not seeing it like everyone else. Christina Milian is waaaaay cuter to me. Fergie looks like her face is suffering a severe meltdown after it got dipped in hot acid. Say no to drugs children, because this is what it will do to you. Bow Wow and Omarion stay by each others side. I love Tia. Her man is not cute though but if he makes her happy, fair play. Jordin Sparks looked a shizzy hot mess.

0 Comments: