TODAY'S THROWBACK R&B VID: TELL ME - MEL B

All last week and this week (thanks to publicly embarrassing Eddie Murphy and her secret marriage to Stephen Belafonte being revealed), Mel B has been thrust into the limelight. Soon after, she'll be making more headlines when she starts her Spice Girl's Reunion tour this fall. So I thought that I would post this throwback video of hers. Tell Me was the 2nd single from her solo debut album Hot after she scored a no 1 hit with Missy Elliot with I Want You Back. I think it's funny that the song was a vicious attack on her ex-hubby Jimmy Gulzar:


In the song, she blatantly tells him that he didn't want her and that he was only after her money (it is highly alleged that he is actually gay). How the tables have turned now with Mel giving birth to Eddie Murphy's child, a multi-millionaire and now forcing him to cough up MILLIONS. LOL! Again, I aint mad. Get yours. Jimmy Gulzar was also spotted in Cali this week with their 8-year-old daughter Phoenix Chi.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I discovered your blog the usage of msn.
This is an extremely smartly written article. I will be sure
to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful information.
Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.



Also visit my web blog :: Michael Kors Outlet