R&B TIDBITS .....



1. Rihanna is reportedly dating the new king of the cinema Shia LeBeouf, according to sources in America. The Umbrella hitmaker has been spotted with the star of Transformers The Movie several times including a recent romantic meal. Both are young superstars with the Barabados beauty just 19 and her actor boyfriend aged 21. Good for her. I think she deserves a man in her life after the hectic lifestyle she's encountered.

2. Toni Braxton denies having breast cancer: "There has been a rumor circulating that I have been diagnosed with breast cancer. After feeling something uncomfortable in my left breast, I went in for a screening. I was very fortunate that they did not find anything and I am in great health. However, I encourage women to take their annual tests and suggested precautions to prevent this disease that continues to affect so many women." Thank goodness for that.

3. Jennifer Lopez is going to mentor contestants on UK talent show the X-Factor during the live show segments. Here we go again. Leona Lewis is also set to debut her new single Bleeding Love on the first live show.

4. My man Craig David's new album drops in November (he confirmed this on the radio last week). Yesterday, Craig put up footage on You Tube introducing his band who is helping him put the new album together [WATCH].

4. Is Beyoncitis finally coming to an end? [READ MORE]

Stay tuned!

0 Comments: