ALICIA KEYS: NO ONE [NEW SINGLE LEAKED IN FULL & CD HIGH QUALITY]....

Alicia Keys new single "No One" has finally leaked in full and CD high quality. After the snippet was unveiled to us over the weekend, the track finally leaks. Someone told me that the 30-second snippet didn't do the song any justice. How right they were. The beat is crazy! I love it. No One is the lead single off her new album As I Am which is set to drop 13th November:


[NO ONE - ALICIA KEYS, EXCLUSIVE DOWNLOAD]

I'm not going to front. As hot as the song is, her vocals in certain parts sound pretty cracked, like she's trying to hit certain notes that she can't quite reach yet. Or maybe she was suffering from a severe throat infection. She is not yet a full-fledged powerhouse but the potential is certainly there. Still, the song is hot and has cross-over appeal. It is a lot more commercial-sounding than her previous lead singles "Fallin" and "You Don't Know My Name" which had the soulful thing going down pat. Plus, those were classics. I am loving the lyrics, the melodies and the instrumentals as well as the piano. Sounds like something Lauryn Hill would have recorded during her 1998 heyday. This track is certainly different so I am glad she finally switched up instead of sticking to the same formula that was used for her previous albums. This is what true artistry is all about - taking risks and exploring different sounds. I am told Linda Perry produced this. My girl is reinventing herself and that's great. PROPS to her for being original and not jumping on the Swizz Beats/Polow Da Don bandwagon like most female R&B acts who shall remain nameless. I am sooooo hyped about her new album after hearing this. Go get 'em Alicia!

0 Comments: