MARIAH CAREY & MEL B: THEIR LATEST MAGAZINE COVERS....

Mariah Carey and Mel B both have exclusive magazine features this month. Mariah is featured in the September issue of Interview magazine where she totally strips down whilst Mel B is featured in HELLO!:


I can reveal a bit of what is said in each interview but to get the full scoop you will need to buy both magazines. Mariah's feature will be available in stores on 28th August. However, if the HQ scans become available, just like what I did with Mel B's OK! main feature and interview four months ago, I will post them. Mariah talks about her 2001 breakdown and Tommy Motola's dominance of her when she was married to him. She says: "Something happened that prompted me to leave. If somebody does something to me that's too much, I have no problem cutting them completely out of my life". While Mel B continues to stand by her man regarding his cheating and woman-beating ways. Here's an extract: "They're trying to make him out to be this aggressive, violent, woman batterer and he's not. If you read those police reports, they never say he physically beat up a woman. The only thing I don't like is that my friends and family read this and go into shock-horror mode, thinking, 'Oh, she's married a psychopath!'.

Well, of course she is standing by him, to save face of course. How would it look if their marriage was in trouble after just two months? Just because police records don't confirm it doesn't mean he didn't do it or is not capable of it. There are loads of women out there getting beaten by their partners, spousal assaults that go totally unreported. But hey, as I say, she's got to save face. Wonder how long it will take before the cracks REALLY start to show. From what I'm hearing Stephen Belafonte is a dodgy opportunist who will pimp his way into any deal just to attain popularity and wealth, no matter the circumstances, and if marrying Mel B (all because she had Eddie Murphy's baby) is another scam to live a luxurious lifestyle, then I wouldn't be at all surprised.

0 Comments: