NICOLE SCHERZINGER: BABY LOVE [NEW LEAKED ALBUM TRACK] ....

Nicole Scherzinger mania has certainly hit Toya's World this week. On Tuesday, a brand new track called Super Villain leaked. On that same day, she did an interview with 104.7 KISS FM. On Thursday, I posted that very interview where she stated that Baby Love was going to be the 2nd single. On that same day I posted her CW advert. On friday, I posted her exclusive new video Whatever You Like which premiered. On the same day I posted her Whatever You Like performance on So You Think You Can Dance (which took place on Thursday). On the same day, I posted her official album cover for Her Name Is Nicole, and ....


.... on Saturday morning, I am posting YET another LEAKED track from her album called Baby Love. It's really funny when I said in this post on Thursday: "So let us wait for this Baby Love track to leak". And all of a sudden, IT LEAKS!!! This is going to be her 2nd single and it is produced by Will-I-Am. I think this candy-fluff poppy-orientated mid-tempo is mediocre at best. Her album is slooowly leaking and yet nothing that has come from it has overwhelmed me. Therefore, strengthening my theory that she was much better off in the Pussycat Dolls.

0 Comments: