CHRIS BROWN: PERFORMS "KISS KISS" ....

Chris Brown and that damn backpack of his is making me want to screeeam! I love him to death and that, but is this suppose to be some type of gimmick? I'm just not getting it. If he's trying to achieve the "Class is over but my ass just jumped off the short yellow bus" type of look, he needs to quit. Here he is with rapper T-Pain performing his 2nd single Kiss Kiss at the House of Blues recently:


Not impressed, especially with the bobbing up and down back and forth across the stage. But I'm sure he'll deliver at the VMA's next month. He says he has a few things up his sleeve so I look forwards to that. Also, Chris has opened up about how he was close to murdering his stepfather because when he was just 11, he use to witness him beating up his mama. He also pledged that if she didn't leave him, there'd be serious consequences. Here's an extract: "I just want you to know that I love you," he told her, "But one day I'm gonna take a baseball bat one day while you're at work, and I'm gonna kill him".

Also, he admitted that he made a move on Ciara, not once but TWICE. And she knocked him back on BOTH occasions. OUCH!!!!! He even declared his feelings to Ciara's ex Bow Wow (whom he duetted with on their single Shorty Like Mine). He says of the rejection: "I don't stunt her that much because if I know somebody's not attracted like that, I'm not gonna push," he said. "At the end of the day, you're not blessed with everything". I take it that either she's not into light skin guys OR it was the age thing. There is a 4-year gap between them (he's 18, she'll be 22 in November). But he took the rejection like a true pro.

I think she's mad, but maybe she's into the thug-like rugged rough around the edges type of man (her alleged relationship with 50 Cent would more than cement this notion). Chris is lovely. He's talented, ambitious and very handsome. And as he was brought up well he'll call your mama "mam" and you wouldn't need open a door when he's around because he'll open every door for you. One day, I'm sure he'll make that one lucky girl extremely happy.

0 Comments: