ALICIA KEYS & RIHANNA: PARTY WITH COMMON ....

Over the weekend, Rihanna and Alicia Keys hung out with rapper Common at a London afterparty. The party was held in honour of a Prince concert. Rihanna was certainly living it up during her stay in London:



Her and yet ANOTHER R&B singer Leona Lewis also attended a London party that was hosted by Kanye West earlier this week. After the cut, you can also watch a recent performance that Rihanna did on British comedy programme "The Friday Night Show". She performed her latest track "Shut Up & Drive".
Rihanna has also knocked back claims that she has a bitter rivalry with Beyonce and spoke of her love for the singer's latest B'Day album: "She's definitely not the enemy, it's not a competition. I love her, I love her so much," Rihanna told WENN. "I've bought that album three times - because my friends keep stealing it from me."

RIHANNA PERFORMS SHUT UP & DRIVE:

0 Comments: