CHRIS BROWN: VMA PROMO PICTURE ....

Chris Brown's VMA promo shoot has finally been unveiled and just like the Rihanna one, it was shot by the extremely talented photographer/director David LaChapelle:


[spotted @ Just Jared][Click image to view full picture]

Niiiiice. In other news, rapper 50 Cent hinted that Beyonce should hang up her weave because R&B music owes its future to Chris Brown AND his alleged girlfriend Ciara. Peep the extract:

HHDX: Fifty, I just wanted to know ... how'd you manage to get Ciara to forget about Lil' Bow Wow?

50 Cent: [Laughs] You're a nut, man! They came at me about doing the song and I heard the joint. It was before her album came out and I was thinking that she's the future of R&B. People love Beyoncé, but look at how long she's been around! I think that she's dope, though. But I'm about the future of the business and [Ciara] and Chris Brown are just that. They're going to be the best things out in a lil' bit. But as far as what people think between me and her, man .... [laughs], the video did that.

Again, that was a VERY poor denial. As I keep saying, they need to quit because nobody is fooled. And as for the vma promo's, you can also view the Kanye West one in HQ over at THINK TWICE.

0 Comments: