MYA: HER R&B LIVE PERFORMANCES ....

A couple of weeks ago, I posted coverage of Mya at the R&B Live event and the performances have finally sufficed this week (thank you Zee). The two performances that are available to watch are "Ridin'" and "I Am", both tracks from her new album "Liberation" which will drop 18th September:


Her performance of "Ridin'" was well sung. Before going into her performance, she explained to the crowd that she's now currently a single woman and that the song emphasises why she no longer has a man in her life. I almost became dismissive of Mya because at times she can sound like a whining cat having an orgasm. However, I will admit that vocally, she's improved and her performance was emotionally believable right down to the suggestive facial expressions. She was singing from the heart and poured all her soul into that performance. Plus, she was working the HELL out of that dress.

MYA PERFORMS "I AM" @ R&B LIVE:

0 Comments: