CELEB SPOTTINGS: R&B SINGERS OUT & ABOUT....

Blogger totally sucks. Took me a while before I could actually submit this post. The server was screwing up but then, what's new? Next year I am looking to get my own server. But anyway, more doses of your latest celeb spottings in R&B music. The ever beautiful Alicia Keys put in an appearance on TRL yesterday:



As reported, she was on the show to talk about her role in The Nanny Diaries and her upcoming album As I Am. Once footage is attainable, I'll post it. But she looked fab. She was rocking the HELL out of that outfit.

Rihanna attended the MOBO Awards, Nominations Launch at Movida in London last night:



That cast is sticking out like a sore thumb. It's good to see she's gone back to the short bob. That look suits her the most. She looked fantastic. I don't even know why she was there. The Mobo's has got to be the crappiest UK music Awards show ever. Standards are REALLY low over here when it comes to British urban music, and no, Jamelia is not a good rep for British soul & R&B (she hasn't released an R&B track since her debut). She doesn't rep. Not like Craig David, Corinne Bailey Rae, Amy Winehouse and Joss Stone. This music show right here is drier than sandpaper in fact. Even Beyonce is too good to attend this Z-List ceremony. Rihanna must have been the only superstar that attended the event. Now you know if Big Brother losers (and most hated BB contestants) Charley Uchea and Makosi were there, then the event completely went to the dogs.

Yesterday, Ciara took a break from engaging 50 Cent by promoting Rocawear's "I Will Not Lose" campaign at Macy's Herald Square in New York City:


"I love the fact that there's a meaning with the clothes. That's my mentality for myself, I will never lose," she said on her involvement with the label. "I love that the line is broadening towards older audiences, because I'm getting older too, so I'm growing with it." Dressed in a puffy silver Rocawear vest, the singer revealed that she's seen some exclusives from the line and she's excited for the "funky boots" and new jackets. With a purchase of $100 or more in Rocawear attire, fans were able to meet Ciara, receive an autographed photo of the singer, and also get tickets to last night's Scream Fest concert. Stay tuned.

0 Comments: