LEONA LEWIS: NEW ALBUM DUE IN OCTOBER ....

Aidan has just informed me that play.com have changed the release date of X-Factor winner Leona Lewis's debut album. It is now due for release on 8th October 2007 (UK date). There's no word on the first single just yet. I assume we will hear it by late August, early September, and like how the X-Factor is coming back next week, they are obviously going to release her music around that time just to coincide with the show and its popularity:



Last year, I was an avid supporter of Leona and each week, she would try to successfully conquer a power ballad that was sung by a well-known power house diva - Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey and Celine Dion. She is recording her album on J Records - the same label as her idol Whitney. Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis have both produced on the new album. Recently, she shared the same recording studio as Kanye West who was also recording his new album Graduation at the time. Anyway, inside I've posted a couple of my favourite X-factor performances so you can watch those just to find out why she took the crown last year. Anyone who has tonsillitis and still could belt Whitney's I'll Always Love You deserved to claim their victory and I look forwards to the new album in October.

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU - LEONA LEWIS


WITHOUT YOU - LEONA LEWIS


ALL BY MYSELF - LEONA LEWIS


OVER THE RAINBOW - LEONA LEWIS


I HAVE NOTHING - LEONA LEWIS


SUMMERTIME - LEONA LEWIS

0 Comments: