SNEAK PEEKS: PREVIEW ALICIA KEYS NEW SINGLE "NO ONE" PLUS PROMO PICTURES FOR NEW ALBUM ....

Two brand new promo pictures for Alicia's upcoming new album As I Am have just presented themselves. And she looked absolutely gorgeous (below). Best photo shoot I've seen this year. Her hair looks absolutely amazing:


[PREVIEW ALICIA'S NEW SINGLE "NO ONE" BY CLICKING HERE]
[CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW]

And you can also preview Alicia's new single "NO ONE" right here on Toya's World. I managed to track down a link so that EVERYBODY outside the US can preview the track instead of calling a number that only the US fans can get through (told ya'll I be on my grind). I don't know how to rip files but 30 seconds. Not really worth it. I am holding out for the FULL HQ leak. Anyway, Alicia wants you to call this number: 917.934.3319, so that you can tell her exactly what you think of her new single. If you click on the link below the promo picture you can preview the brand new single "No One" without calling any numbers whatsoever. What does Toya think of the track? Well, as we were only given 30 seconds, it's really hard to form a fair opinion but from that little snippet, the track sounds BANGING. You can hear the piano and the violins and the instrumental is just hot. I can't wait for the FULL track to leak (something is telling me the leak will happen next week, can't wait). What do you think of it so far? Oh, and the other promo pic is after the cut!

Edited to add ....

I just found the HQ untagged versions. Enjoy.

"AS I AM" PROMO SHOOT:

[CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW]

0 Comments: