NOW YOU'VE SEEN IT ALL ...

And you thought Beyonce stans were potty. Peep this:

You hear stories all the time about fans searching through the trash cans of their favourite celebrity, you hear about Britney's pregnancy test "piss stick" auctioned on Ebay at extremely high bidding (like why would you want the stick with the scent of Britney's piss all over it is beyond me but that's sick) as well as fans getting hold of Michael Jackson's dirty bath water (to drink I gather). Hell, I wonder how much it'll be worth for Beyonce's used tampon. After all, some of you are so far up her ass I know that owning such a commodity would be just as good as. Well, let me press on with this. Above is one of the winners of Janet's album cover design. As you can see, the cover in the background is the one he designed (which I hate by the way). As part of the winning process, he got lots of free signed albums by Janet, but his mother went out and brought 100 copies of the 20 Y.O album with his cover design. She actually spent $1,000. WTF? Hell, if you have that much money to throw away, donate to charity! Well, they say they're for friends and family and all the signed copies, he refuses to sell. Hell, if I had lots of free signed albums from the legendary Janet herself, Ebay is the first place I'd hit up as I further draft an outline as to where I'll go on vacation or what new car I could buy with my generous earnings. That is what you call dead loyal, but crazy all the same.

0 Comments: