JUST SOME JANET & BEYONCE STUFF ...



I was having server problems earlier and accidently deleted some of my posts. I also did a tribute to September 11. Oh well. Here are pictures of Janet Jackson at her listening party for 20 Y.O. She looks fantasic. I love the hair! On the right is an exclusive cap shot of Janet's new video So Excited. The video is set to premiere this week. Can't wait! Below, you can download a live rendition of Beyonce's Green Light (thanks Booskee and Fabizzle).
~
Green Light (LIVE) - Beyonce [download: rip]

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

SEE.
THIS IS THE VID THAT JANET WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT WITH FIRST.
NOT THAT SLOW,BORING CALL ME.
WE NEED 2 SEE JAN DANCING!!!!!!!


LOVE U JAN. :)

Anonymous said...

You use the term "EXCLUSIVE" too loosely.I have seen that pic and video clip on Brown Sista, Perez Hilton and Hip and Pop.Plus ain't nobody looking for Janet no way.Bring on Ciara.Why no posts about Ciara round here?

Anonymous said...

Fergie's album has leaked...just thought I would let you know

Toya said...

I know. Thank you.