CANDIDS: MYA & BEYONCE



These are the newest pictures of Beyonce at some press conference in Tokyo. Beyonce is currently in Tokyo promoting her new album B'Day. Even on her birthday, the girl doesn't catch a break. Today, I drove down to my local record retailer where I purchased B'Day. I may not agree with some of her actions or how she chooses to handle certain situations, but I've got to support a talented sista and as I'm a fan and have purchased all of her music in the past, why stop now? Happy Birthday Beyonce.

On the right, Mya attends Jessica Simpson's album release party a couple of days ago. Her styling is sooooo not hot. She's a pretty girl but she can't dress to save her life. Those silver boots and tight white strippy pants is a fraudulent fashion offense. And her legs are looking really thick IN A SEXY VOLUPTUOUS BLACK GIRL KIND OF WAY of course. I've always admired her figure. But she needs to hire a better stylist. I wonder who the mystery guy is.

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

toya, some are old enough to understand what you mean . you don't have to keep trying to prove you are a fan of bee even if you don't like something she does. keep doing you and never back down if it's something you believe in .

Anonymous said...

that should be some of us are old enough to understand what you mean .

Anonymous said...

Mya has a lovely figure! She should show it off...I don't like what she's wearin' that much...

Random J said...

Has Mya always had dem thick legs!?! I must've not been paying attention! Beyonce needs to get her thighs back when they were like DAT! *Points to Mya's!*

Toya. You may not agree wid Mya's styling. (I'm still flabbergasted by them thighs!) But at least she isn't rolling out like this...

http://i1.tinypic.com/280ljjq.jpg

Anonymous said...

Mya definitely has had that body since like whoa vid, with the cut up pants and red or orange dress on. She has a dancer like body. Not stripper body, dancer.

Toya said...

LMAO at J. Still cracking up. Thanks Licia. Yes, Mya has a great figure and Beyonce DOES need to put the weight back on!