BEYONCE'S BLENDER SHOOT AND MORE

EVENTS

Christina Milian and her younger sister Elizabeth shop at Intuition as they look for an outfit for her 25th birthday party next week Tuesday. They spent a staggering $2200.00. Who said Christina was broke?

FASHION

More pictures from London's Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2007 Collections at the Earls Court exhibition centre in London. Alicia Keys, Amerie and Beyonce graced this weeks London event with their presence.

Beyonce also performed at the event.

MAGAZINES

Wow, Beyonce knows she's a baaaad ass looking fierce as hell in this sexy Blender shoot!

PROMO

Here is Yummy Bingham's album cover The First Seed. Her album is set to be released in the UK, 9th October.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I THINK SHE LOOKS VERY SEXY AND CLASSY. I SEEN ALOT OF BLENDER PHOTOS AND I THINK SHE DID A GOOD JOB AT KEEPING IT SEXY AND NOT TOO MUCH. THATS MY GIRL

Anonymous said...

SHE LOOK REAL NICE I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HER CD I LUV ECERY SONG OFF OF IT I AM LISTING TO IT RITE NOW IT IS SO HOT www.yummybingham.com and go to Media you can hear the full album it's hott