JANET'S GIANT SPREAD

~
HOT! I'm loving this shoot and she looks gorgeous. Now this is the type of shoot she needs to be doing, not that disaster of a shoot that she did for W Magazine. In other R&B news, Beyonce has entered at no3 with her album B'Day. This was announced today on Radio One in the Official Albums chart. She didn't get to no 1 like she did with Dangerously In Love but since she got the highest chart position, I think she did pretty well. Today, JK & Joel officially announced on their show that Irreplaceable is going to be the 3rd UK single. So I guess I was right. Good choice! Anyway, you can now download two more VERY short snippets from Janet's new album 20 Y.O. They are so short they're not even worth downloading but they sound promising.
~
Do It To Me/Take Care [download: clips]

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she wasn't afraid to show a little bit of her nipple ring. She's really saying a big "fuck you" to MTV at all times, isn't she? And, of course, she can't be blamed.

Loves it.

Anonymous said...

i love these pics. much better then the w magazine shoot.

Anonymous said...

I actually just heard that Beyonce sold 758,000 copies so far....I think she is secured at #1!!!! Radio One is probably bullshittin'

Anonymous said...

Well is today JT album release because iif it is, then he will probably be #1. And Janet looks nice, my best pick is on the left her looking fierce and raunchy and the other one looks like she can't hurt a fly. So cute, you go Janet. Show the youngings how its suppose to be done. Even though I'm a younging too.