THIS WEEKS EVENTS IN R&B CUCKOO LAND ...

EVENTS

Blu Cantrell at some US Weekly event. Love her music but this chick frightens the shit out of me. Lose the contacts please. You look horrendous.

LMAOOOO. Look at this fool.

Fergie seemed to enjoy herself at her album release party where she was accompanied by R&B singer Mario and her Black Eyed Peas fellow member Will.i.am amongst other guests. Fergie looks horrible I have to admit. I mean, her face is as rough as tree bark so you'd at least think she'd make the effort and put on some make-up since her past addiction to crystal meth f*cked up her looks. It's been reported that her album The Dutchess will sell around a disappointing 130K.

More Alicia Keys pictures, this time, she attends the Project Red - Aid for Africa Party in London. And I have to add that all that fried chicken has gone to her legs but she looks good with it! Beyonce, take note.

Janet was on hand to help her loverboy JD celebrate his birthday. Let's just hope the next celebration is winning album sales for new album 20 Y.O when it gets released next week Tuesday in the US, and Monday everywhere else.

More pictures of the lovely Christina Milian shopping for her birthday bash. I just wanted to use this post to correct my mistake earlier. The shopping spree wasn't for Elizabeth's birthday party but Christina's birthday party instead. On the 26th September, Christina will be 25. You'd never guess it. The chick looks 18! Well, everybody says I look like a teenager too! Not only do I share the same birth year as Christina (and Craig David, Beyonce, Jessica Alba, Letoya Luckett, Britney Spears, Alicia Keys and all the other celebs I admire) but just like Christina, I'm a Libra too! Us Libra's are fashion conscious and we take pride in ourselves and we are very ambitious! I turn 25 in October though. Whenever I get money, I hit the shops and spend spend spend.

Christina's ex-boyfriend Nick Cannon flaunted his new girlfriend Kim Kardashian this week at the Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Issue Party, sticking by his vow to date non-black women. I think Christina is the only woman of flavour he'll ever date. My work colleague loves the hell out of some Nick Cannon but I wanted to tell her she was too black for his ass *lol* I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I kept it zipped. Now I think the chick is pretty but Christina is 10 times prettier. She bears a striking resemblance to Pussy Cat Doll lead singer Nicole Scherzinger.

This week has been a very busy week, for events and stuff, it's been tough catching up. That said, has the HQ of Ciara's new single Promise leaked yet? I got to have the HQ IMMEDIETELY. I gotta have this song blasting out in my Vauxhall Corsa. I can't stop jamming to this motherfucking song.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Kim used to date Ray J, and according to a semi-recent interview he gave to Wendy williams, Ray J is still hitting that. So, that whole six degrees of seperation is hitting close to home for the Norwoods. Ray to Kim, Kim to Nick, Nick to Brandy.
That's just trifling.

Anonymous said...

Ciara is the new Janet. Her vocals aren't really strong, but it's so great to listen to. Her productions are always the hottest, it's just insanity! I'm so glad that someone feels the way I do about this girl. Love your commentary, Toya, thanks for everything. :)

Toya said...

Your welcome. Damn @ first anon. I didnt even look at it that way.

Anonymous said...

Perez looks a hot scoldering mess. What was he thinking!

Janet looks suprisinly well though. I like her with the curly hair. Very "That's the Way Love Goes". That a good look Janet.

Anonymous said...

Fergie doesn't look that bad. Yes, she DOES have that tired look, which she pretty much always has now, and I know people like to hate on her for that because it's an easy route. But truth be told, I've lost friends to meth, and her looks are IMMACULATE compared to what the drug does to most people. Not to mention the toll it takes on the vocal chords. It's also THE most addictive drug besides heroin, effecting people even more aggressively than nicotine addiction. Fergie is a survivor, and I would like to say I'm proud of her for coming full circle (at least, to me).

Peace.Love.Music.
~Felipe Antonio

Random J said...

DITTO! On the "Promise" comment. I need this track to be bumping LOUD without the "AOL...First listen".

The track is BANGIN'!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ciara brings it..i mean she doesn't slack off...she brings heat...i can't stop listening to it...Access Granted on her Birthday and I can't wait for it!