JANET!

EVENTS

Today, Janet made an appearance at 106 & Park. She says of Justin Timberlake: "We haven't spoken. But I consider him a friend, and I'm very loyal, and friendship is very important to me. He has reached out to speak with me. Like I said, friendship is very important to me --- and certain things you just don't do to friends. And in my own time, I'll give him a call." Friendship is valuable but Timberlake is a sell-out and doesn't know the values of friendship at all. I mean we already knew what type of person he was when he sold Britney out revealing public details about their sex life, and ousting the fact that she wasn't a virgin. Not content with that, he had to dig the nail even further with the Cry Me A River video. If I were Janet I wouldn't even call him. Just get on with the next chapter of your life and disregard him as a malfunction of her past (lol, sorry couldn't resist). Today is the day that Janet's new album 20 Y.0 gets released in the US and she's been on a promoational spree lately. First stop was when she appeared on Oprah yesterday. Today's the day folks.

CANDIDS
~
~
Beyonce likes to eat out at Restaurants. You can tell, as the weight is piling back on, but then, as she's always on the move and is too busy to stay in a secure spot, I guess it's expected. Above pictures are when she attended Nobu Restaurant, and the bottom pictures is when she attended Cipriani's Restaurant.

0 Comments: