SATURDAY SCOOP

Mya was telling porkies when she claimed in her Vibe interview that she didn't hug 50 Cent or have any type of intimate relationship with him. I took a search through my picture archives and voila! What do I see? This picture was taken during her "my ass is like whoa" fame back in 2003 when she was promoting her third album Moodring (good album by the way. I hope Liberation is just as good). She sure was hanging off her ape-man when she wanted that free album promotion because I remember when this picture was printed in The Sun three years ago and they reported that they were actually seeing each other. She was in the UK promoting her Like Whoa single. Could there be some truth in those 50 claims after all?

In a brand new interview, Mya talks to Jayson Rodriguez about getting her parents back to speaking to one another which is what inspired one track on her new album called Life Is Too Short. She says: "I've been without both of them in my business life for a good seven years now," Mya said of her folks, who split [and divorced] shortly after the singer released her self-titled debut in 1998. "When I moved back home I took the initiative to involve my entire family in my career because I didn't find that anyone else was as passionate and thorough. My mom is my business manager, my father is a manager and my brother built the studio for me. And seeing my parents being forced to speak to each other has been very entertaining to me. I'm glad that I did that, because they weren't talking at all. They really didn't have a reason to, so it's been great to see the progression we've made as a family. Life is too short to hold on to the past and grudges".

Christina Aguilera showed up at this weeks US Weekly event whilst Kelly Rowland performed at Macy's 2006 Glamourama event.

http://bastardly.com/

I know these pictures aren't so fresh but I needed to thank Lina Carrena for emailing these. Harsh I know but it is what it is. When she sang the words "Baby when you look deep in my eyes I know you're seeing past my make-up" in her song All That I Got, I guess it rung close to home. Could it be that she knows her face is the destruction of a deepened crystal meth fixture? She is looking a lot like that scary Jocelyn woman and she makes Latoya Jackson look normal. It does look like she had surgery to rectify the damage but the damage is already done, now she has to settle with having her pictures heavily airbrushed creating a false perception in the process because we all know she doesn't look like the woman on her album cover or the promo pictures contained inside it.

Felipe, I am deeply sorry about your friends. I know you are a Fergie fan, fair enough. I don't make fun of Fergie for the hell of it. There is nothing funny about having a crystal meth addiction. It's tragic. I however like to bring exposure to the situation seeing as though my teenage sister is rebelling. And I know she visits my blog from time to time. There is a time where she is going to get caught up in experimentation like I did when I was her age. She is going to want to do all the things that her friends are doing just to appear more cool. When I was halfway through high school, I had my first spliff but fortunately for me, I decided it wasn't me and did not allow myself to get strung a long by it. Not everybody has the willpower to walk away from those situations with a clear head. The best option is to steer clear and then you won't be addicted. Easier said than done I know but we all have our risk-taking days and all it takes is willpower and strength. Everybody has it.

I remember actress Danielle Westbrooke who was so badly addicted to cocaine, it destroyed her nostrils until they became non-existant. She had to have surgery to fix her eroded septum because the middle part of her nose had eaten away. All that you could see was a big gaping black hole, and her pictures were posted everywhere just to put off young people from taking crack. So I am posting these Fergie pictures so that all the youngsters can see what drugs can do to your looks and hopefully, when they do find themselves in that situation, they will picture what it did to Fergie and not allow it to destroy them like it did others.

7 Comments:

Kiks said...

Are there videos or will there be of Kelly's performance?

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing her on TRL that day that 50 was there and he was actually all over her and she was like ok.... She seemed reluctant but amused that he was so touchy-feely. It wsn't like a mutual thing.

Anonymous said...

OMG Toya when you gonna get of your cross lol you've taken it upon yourself to teach the kids of today something about drug addiction, ok Ferg maybe be a dirty junkie but I bet she still turns more heads than you.

Anonymous said...

Ok, the person above me is just talking nonsense. It's me Felipe, Toya. And I'll say, fair enough. I know you wouldn't victimize Fergie just to humiliate her. Just try to keep in mind that she really is one of the better examples of surviving drug damage and that I think her speaking out about it is her basically trying to do the same thing you're doing.

Thank you for trying to help people see truth about drugs...it's often such a taboo subject that kids have to make their own judgment calls, definitions, and actions based on instincts or even worse, the media.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say "Peace.Love.Music." lol

ONE LOVE!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that Mya/50 pic. I knew I had seen them together before. Somehow, I now see her someone desperate for attention.

Toya said...

No prob Felipe.