DOWNLOAD MONICA ALBUM SAMPLER

I recieved an email from some guy name Paul. He wanted to know what I thought about Monica's new album The Makings of Me only having 10 tracks. Well, if you really want to know, I think that sucks. More than half of her CD has leaked and these songs were out many weeks ago, so what exactly do we have to look forwards to? I have at least five of her songs and a 2 minute snippet so I'm not really happy about it because:

1. The fans won't be getting their money's worth
2. It's stingy
3. All her other albums have had a decent proportionate amount of tracks so why cut this one? The album better have some bonus tracks to make up for it.

I know it's cheaper to have a short album these days but there's no excuses. If you want the best result and you want to please the fans, have a standard 14-track CD. I thought 14 tracks was the standard amount. I guess it's gone down to 10. Judging by the sampler the music sounds good, but I'm still pissed.

The Makings of Me Album sampler: [download: snippets]



Check out her 106 & Park performance yesterday when she performed Everytime Tha Beat Drops!

ps

Does anyone have Leanne Rimes, How Can I Live Without You. I really want that song. Thanx in advance!

0 Comments: