TODAY'S R&B CELEB SPOTTINGS ....

It's been quite a slow day for these latest R&B celeb spottings. I've been jamming like mad to the leaked Kanye West album - the dirty version. Good shit. I didn't even bother download 50's. I'm sure my brother may want it but since he hasn't requested it then I won't even bother waste my hard drive space *lol*. Anyway, let's press ahead with this. On 28th August Kelly Rowland was spotted in the audience watching the tennis game at day three of The US Open 2007 at the Arthur Ashe Stadium in New York City:




But hell, forget about Kelly. The main question is, who is that fine ass dude that is sitting next to her? The former Destiny's Child singer is set to premiere her video "Ghetto" on 10th September of next year. OK, I keed. But she will be premiering it in two weeks (hopefully) and even then, we shouldn't hold our breath. It's taken 7 months for Kelly to get a second video and if this isn't the wake up call that Kelly needs, then what else can I say?

Mel B and her hubby were spotted out twice in LA this week:



Mel hasn't received this much attention since her Spice Girl Wannabe days. You know she gotta be glad as hell.

More pictures of Beyonce and Jay-Z at the United States vs Uruguay basketball tournament in Vegas this week:




As I said, slow news day. And I thought I may as well post the better quality versions since they came through. Stay tuned.

0 Comments: