ALICIA KEYS: UNVEILS NAME OF NEW SINGLE ....

Wooooot!!! We are drawing closer and closer to hearing Alicia's new single and I can't wait. According to Alicia, the lead single off her As I Am album (6th November) is called "No One". Check out an extract from her official blog:



The single is called 'Noone' and I’m LOVING IT!!! I hope it’s a bit unexpected and something that completely surrounds you, engulfs you and sweeps you away. I hope it makes you feel good and strong and passionate and makes you scream the words at the top of your lungs. I hope it does things to you!!!!

I just hope it's a really hot single just like her previous ones. I think we pretty much have a full-on tracklisting now. The other confirmed tracks that will make the new set include Like You'll Never See Me Again, Sweet Tooth, Sure Looks Good To Me, Heavy Times, Go Ahead, Superwoman, The Thing about Love, Teenage Love Affair, Savior, Reckless and Lesson Learned. Alicia is also expected to be putting in an appearance on TRL tomorrow, so watch this space.

0 Comments: