BRANDY: ULTIMA PHOTOSHOOT ....

R&B songstress Brandy is apparently the new face of Ultima Hair and below is a brand new photoshoot of Brandy advertising their products. This isn't news to me though because I posted back in May that she was the new face of Ultima along with some different pics back then. Each wig comes in five different styles: bohemian, deepcurl, loosedeep, ripplewave and softyaki. If you place your curser over each pic, it will tell you what type of style it is. Allegedly, Brandy was paid $2 million dollars for the endorsement deal which is funny to me because her wigs/weaves always look cheap and tacky. When you look at Brandy, she is not someone who will make you say, "Oh wow, I have to have that hair. It looks soooo good". But then, Brandy has become the queen of yaki for the last couple of years so I guess they considered her suitable:



In some of the pictures she looks okay. This is not her best photoshoot by a long shot and in some, I think she looks a HOT mess. I know I've been hard on Brandy quite a lot but some of these pictures have me completely on the side. And if you want to try out the hair, then peep this tidbit from somebody I know: "The site where I buy my wigs sells the Brandy hair and it received tons of bad reviews. I don't think it's a good quality hair. Then again, it is synthetic and I've never seen a synthetic weave that looks nice." And here's another bad encounter with the hair: "I tried it once overall thumbs down, if I buy a curly weave I want to stay curly for the duration I have it in my head without having to restyle myself if it gets wet. I just had to try it once, never again". So folks, there you have it. Brandy's Hair Line (didn't know she had one, a hairline that is) turns out to be garbage. There are lots more pics after the jump. But nevermind hair, we want that new album to drop!

So ladies, would you rock these?












The short curly one is cool though.

0 Comments: