I CAN'T STAND THIS BITCH ....

This post has NOTHING to do with R&B music but I just needed to vent. UK Big Brother evictee Charly Uchea just doesn't get the memo that people can't stand her ass:


Her bitchy tantrums, bullying of other housemates and eccentricities has earned Charley the title of being the most hated housemate in Big Brother history (she tops Jade Goody). And yet here she is rambling on about how the public loves her. I would LOVE to give this chick some REAL ammunition to have her nostrils flare up like an aroused vagina. Bitch-slap her in the mouth. Problem solved. The ex-stripper has made a name for herself based on her lies and deluded fabrications. People can't wait to see the back of her. If she could read the thousands of complaints that she received during her behaviour on the show, she would not be sitting up on TV showing all of her outraged antagonism towards Heat magazine. If I were footballer Kieran Richards, I would disown her as my cousin because she is really a walking embarrassment. The quicker her 15 minutes of fame is up, the better.

0 Comments: