ALICIA KEYS: PRESENTS HER NEW ALBUM IN PARIS....

Abaca Press released these pictures earlier this week of Alicia Keys presenting her upcoming album 'As I Am' to the French press. Although the event took place 3 weeks ago, late arrival is better than none at all. She performed live at the piano during a private show case at Drouot Montaigne in Paris, France:




If I can get hold of the untagged versions, I'll put them up. But she looked beautiful. This is how you're supposed to look Alicia, not with the snarling facial expressions. As it was a private show, I guess the performances won't hit You Tube. Shame. I was so looking forwards to hearing the new music. So far, we have only heard two album tracks. Those were Superwoman and The Thing About Love. Alicia also updated her blog this week to let us know that the album is coming nicely together (it drops 6th November 2007), but we want news on her new single and what type of sound she'll be going for this time round. Maybe we'll get it soon, but most likely we'll hear it early next month. Watch this space anyway. I'll be on my grind.

0 Comments: